Thursday 6 January 2011

Photo shoot outcome

These are the tester images which i took to see how props, models and lighting should be used.

 This image shows me sorting out and styling my model ready for the shoot.
 This is a tester shot, however i didn't like the abgle they we're facing...
 ...therefore i moved my models onto an angle so they are interacting and interesting. This image was a tester to see what the angle looks like.
 I told my model to try a head flick, however the timing was a bit off therefore these shots we're tester shots until i got the shot i wanted...
 ...
 ...
 This shot is different however i thought the bass should be facing the camera so i have other shots of this image.
 This shot was tricky to get as i couldn't really see the image i was taking so this is the forst shot i took to get the angle right on the camera above them.
 I tried something different with one of the models however it didn't work out as the footwear looks like it takes over the image.
This was a lighting tester shot, the light was turned off and i tried a shot like that however the lighting looked better when the light was on.

No comments:

Post a Comment